Why do we use air tools ?
Air Tools / Pneumatic Tools use the compressed air supplied by the air compressor to drive the air motor to work. It can be used in the harsh environment of flammable, explosive, dusty, damp and shock. It is widely used in modern machinery manufacturing, ship building, automobile, airplane and so on. It does not pollute the environment, has long working life, simple structure and easy maintenance. Manufacturing, automotive repair, construction and decoration, metal / wood / stone processing, cutting, grinding, polishing, spraying, assembly, fastening and many other areas, is the modern mass production of large quantities of indispensable of the important tooling equipment.
Pneumatic tools have the following characteristics:
1. Air tools in terms of working capacity and power tools compared to small and lightweight.
2. Air tools are more suitable for long hours of work, and there is no motor overheating can not work like.
3. Even if the pneumatic tool of the aerodynamic motor overload occurs like a phenomenon, but the lifting of the load can be restored to normal operation, unlike the electric motor will burn problems.
4. Pneumatic tools are not used for electricity, only with the pressure source, the water resistance is strong, no electric shock hazard, and because of no electricity, the tool itself does not produce sparks, can be applied to explosive environments (such as Kouang, ). In the case of environmental applicability, it is more suitable for all kinds of adverse environments than other tools, but maintenance work (such as water treatment, dust removal, refueling, etc.) must be done.
5. Air tools follow-up maintenance costs lower than the power tools.
6. Compared with the power tools, air tools, early investment is more than power tools (air compressors and air lines, etc.).