Why do we use air tools ?
Pneumatic tools have the following characteristics :
1. Air tools in terms of working capacity and power tools compared to small and lightweight.
2. Air tools are more suitable for long hours of work, and there is no motor overheating can not work like.
3. Even if the pneumatic tool of the aerodynamic motor overload occurs like a phenomenon, but the lifting of the load can be restored to normal operation, unlike the electric motor will burn problems.
4. Pneumatic tools are not used for electricity, only with the pressure source, the water resistance is strong, no electric shock hazard, and because of no electricity, the tool itself does not produce sparks, can be applied to explosive environments (such as Kouang, ). In the case of environmental applicability, it is more suitable for all kinds of adverse environments than other tools, but maintenance work (such as water treatment, dust removal, refueling, etc.) must be done.
5. Air tools follow-up maintenance costs lower than the power tools.
6. Compared with the power tools, air tools, early investment is more than power tools (air compressors and air lines, etc.).
- 2020 Wet Air Tools for Stone,Marble,Granite Industry Catalog
product range comprises linear sliding track, wet air hole drilling / cutting / forming milling machine, portable air hole drilling machine, wet air grinder, wet air sander, wet air polisher,...Read More
- 2018-2019 GISON New Air Tools Catalog
product range comprises portable wet air hole cutter for stone, handy air vacuum suction lifter, portable air drilling machine, air wrench, air grinder, air sander, air polisher, wet air tools...Read More
- [Exhibition] 2020 China Xiamen Stone Fair (10/27-10/30)
Xiamen Stone Fair is a professional stone fair, with the largest number of exhibitors and biggest exhibition scale in the world. It attracts high attention of stone and other related industries,...Read More