Frequently Asked Questions / Q & A - GISON Air Tools / Pneumatic Tools - Made in Taiwan
Air Tools / Pneumatic Tools use the compressed air supplied by the air compressor to drive the air motor to work. It can be used in the harsh environment of flammable, explosive, dusty, damp and shock. It is widely used in modern machinery manufacturing, ship building, automobile, airplane and so on. It does not pollute the environment, has long working life, simple structure and easy maintenance. Manufacturing, automotive repair, construction and decoration, metal / wood / stone processing, cutting, grinding, polishing, spraying, assembly, fastening and many other areas, is the modern mass production of large quantities of indispensable of the important tooling equipment.
Pneumatic tools have the following characteristics :
1. Air tools in terms of working capacity and power tools compared to small and lightweight.
2. Air tools are more suitable for long hours of work, and there is no motor overheating can not work like.
3. Even if the pneumatic tool of the aerodynamic motor overload occurs like a phenomenon, but the lifting of the load can be restored to normal operation, unlike the electric motor will burn problems.
4. Pneumatic tools are not used for electricity, only with the pressure source, the water resistance is strong, no electric shock hazard, and because of no electricity, the tool itself does not produce sparks, can be applied to explosive environments (such as Kouang, ). In the case of environmental applicability, it is more suitable for all kinds of adverse environments than other tools, but maintenance work (such as water treatment, dust removal, refueling, etc.) must be done.
5. Air tools follow-up maintenance costs lower than the power tools.
6. Compared with the power tools, air tools, early investment is more than power tools (air compressors and air lines, etc.).
The filtered air is compressed typically 80 psig (5.5 kg/cm2) ~ 110 psig (7.6 kg/cm2). Air Tools use 90 psig (6.3 kg/cm2) in general.
AIR COMPRESSOR SELECTION CRITERIA :
0 to 80 psig (5.5 Bar) : single stage air compressor
80 to 250 psig (17.2 Bar) / continuous usage of tools : two-stage air compressor
Factors to Consider : demands of all air tools, equipments, and other air consumption variables.
Determined total demand SCFM : D ( 1 m3/min = 35.3147 SCFM )
and add approximately 20% for system variables or future growth. : D1 = D x 1.2
If D1 <= 100 SCFM : HP = D / 4
If D1 > 100 SCFM : HP = D / 5
* 1 HP = 0.7457 KW
If the air consumption of a air tool is 0.45 m3/min = 0.45 x 35.3147 = 15.89 SCFM
Add approximately 20 % for system variables or future growth. : 15.89 SCFM x 1.2 = 19.068 SCFM
Because 19.068 SCFM <= 100 SCFM , so the HP is 19.068 / 4 = 4.767
Approximately 5 HP air compressor is enough for continuous using.
The price is based on the charge on one cuft or one cubic meter.
Therefore, the freight is obtained only when the cuft is calculated.
The cuft is calculated out after the length, width and height of containers are measured and the formula below are applied.
A. Length x Width x Height（Cm）x 0.0000353 = _______ Cuft (i.e. Cubic Feet)
B. _______ Cuft ÷ 35.315 = ______ CBM (i.e. Cubic Meter)
- 2020 Wet Air Tools for Stone,Marble,Granite Industry Catalog
product range comprises linear sliding track, wet air hole drilling / cutting / forming milling machine, portable air hole drilling machine, wet air grinder, wet air sander, wet air polisher,...Read More
- 2018-2019 GISON New Air Tools Catalog
product range comprises portable wet air hole cutter for stone, handy air vacuum suction lifter, portable air drilling machine, air wrench, air grinder, air sander, air polisher, wet air tools...Read More